Newcomers playing Lure certainly don’t understand many things, but in the Lure fishing method, there are some rules that you should know before fishing. I want to tell you Lure novices, these rules are not only useful for your own fishing process.
1. Throwing poles: The on Lure bait have barbs, so don’t throw the pole blindly regardless of the pedestrians on the left and right behind. Make sure that the distance is safe before pulling out the pole.
2. Pick the: The fish must not be happy too early when biting the hook. The explosive power of the fish can easily make the hook pierce into the hand, so be sure to use pliers.
3. Protect your eyes: Regardless of whether conditions permit, please wear your eyes. Because the hook may eject to your face, wear glasses for safety.
4. Unfamiliar fishing spots: go to a fishing field that you don’t know at all. You’d better go with friends who have been to the fishing field, or have a more comprehensive understanding of the fishing field’s environment in advance, whether there is a swamp (generally It refers to the edge of the water and grass where the silt is particularly deep), electrical wires, underwater culverts, and appropriate protection. Wear a life jacket regardless of whether you can swim or not.
5. Weather: Do not go fishing in bad weather, especially thunder and lightning. If you encounter strong thunder and lightning during fishing, stop fishing immediately and find a safe place to hide. If there is a place to hide, you should immediately place Lure poles and feet. Squat together and put your hands around your knees to prevent irreversible personal injury caused by short-term strong currents.
6. Organize: What should I do if I always forget to bring things when I go fishing? Remember to write a list with a pen, so that you can avoid throwing things away when you get into the habit of fishing.
7. Classification: The most important thing is of course the classification of Lure bait. It is best to sort hard bait, metal bait, soft bait and fish hook and place them in different Lure boxes for easy removal and storage.